Monday, February 17, 2014

TAKING ME BACK!

There is only so long you can justify your weight with the response, "I just had twins." My time has officially expired. Like three years ago. I know I need to eat healthy, and eat clean. I realize that I must exercise. But playing double duty as both full time teacher and full time mom, it is easier said than done. I admit that this is also a convenient excuse. I COULD wake up at 4 am and go running, or do a workout video before I get ready for work. I COULD make healthier choices when planning my meals.  So why don't I? If I had the answer to that question I likely wouldn't be in this position in the first place. I guess there was a part of me that hoped I would find a secret pill that I could just take, and "POOF!" Wake up skinny. But we all know that if it's too good to be true, it probably is. So when I first heard of AdvoCare's 24 Day Challenge, I figured it must fall into that category. Some magic plan that will drastically show results in just 24 days. If it's too good to be true... But then I actually witnessed, through several family and friends, exactly that. How could I not try it for myself? Now let me start by saying that it is not just a magic pill. You do NEED to eat clean and healthy, or you won't see the results. For me, it is the push and motivation I needed. So yesterday I started my 24 day journey. I plan to blog my experience regularly over the course of the next 23 days to give you the good, the bad, and the ugly of the experience. I will start a separate post in a minute to specifically discuss my experience so far, but I wanted to give some general information first.


I chose to sign up a a distributor in order to get a discount now and on all future orders. I realize that I put the wagon before the cart on this one, but speaking to those I know that were very successful doing and maintaining this program, I decided to bite the bullet now.


Here is my sight in the event you want to order and/or sign up as a distributor:


Here are some links to a youtube tutorial that tells you a lot of information about the 2 phases of the 24 Day Challenge (Cleanse Phase and Max Phase).



If you are interested in taking the 24 Day Challenge, or signing up as a distributor yourself, leave me a comment or message me!

Thank you for taking the time to read about my weight loss and healthy lifestyle transformation. I hope you enjoy the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment